This dynamic time imposes a different rhythm for everything. To lead an active and healthy life is not easy. However, we have a list of 10 things that will ease your way to a healthy body and healthy mind:
1. Casual training – Choose and implement a particular exercise into your routine. You will have noticeable results without going regularly in the fitness center. Except that: use the stairs instead of the elevator after lunch out for a walk and don`t avoid the house duties.
2. Eat cooked meals – Replace fast food with home cooked meals.It affords you the peace of mind knowing that you have complete control over the type and quality of ingredients in your meals and the degree of cleanliness that goes into their preparation.
3. Domestic pet as a coach – If you have room, get a pet. Not only they are kind and sweet, they can balance blood pressure, shrink stress levels and encourages you to be physically active when they wants to walk.
4. Let TV be your mate for exercises – You don`t need to do some hard workout, it`s enough to occasionally get out of bed or chair and and stretch yourself. Even when watching your favorite TV content it burns 350 calories if you practice it.
5. Mental activity – Reading, solving crosswords and dedicate some of your free time forenigmatic puzzles. Doing that, you are reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s Disease.
6. Eat slowly – Eat slowly so you avoid overeating and thereby you can avoid problems with your digestive system.
7. Fruit and vegetables – Among the products you buy at the grocery store, fruits and vegetables are mandatory. Move to the nearest store and get your own.
8. Dance – We are not all good dancers, but try when you are surrounded by close friends or relatives to practice this. Organize karaoke party and waste calories through entertainment.
9. Supplements – When you’re on a diet, be sure to use replacement for certain vitamins that enhance energy and keep your health.
10. Sleep enough – Eight hours of sleep reduces the risk of heart disease, keep memory, prolongs life, reduces stress and anxiety.