Growing old used to be an accepted part of life, and people did so gracefully. Not so any longer.
As baby boomers hit the big five-O, the scientific search for extended youth and longer life is becoming more intense than ever, and anti-aging has become an increasingly lucrative subspecialty within the field of medicine.
Here’s a method that has virtually no cost to it…
A 70-year-old woman, who looks like she’s 30 years-young, revealed her secret to prolonged youth (she wanted to keep her identity confidential).
The woman claims that the consumption of this elixir made her hair thicker and shiny, her skin smoother and youthful, and her eyesight significantly better and clearer. In addition to this, her hair even stopped going white.
“Staying young and beautiful forever used to be science fiction, but fiction is rapidly becoming fact, thanks to our new understanding of health and nutrition. Today’s new frontier is staving off sickness and aging altogether.”
Seems like it’s worth a try, it’s all natural and safe… and it’s cheap to make!
“Fountain of Youth” Recipe
- 2 organic lemons
- 100 ml organic linseed oil
- 5 kg raw organic honey
- 1 clove organic garlic
- Clean the garlic clove and peel one lemon.
- Put the garlic clove, the peeled lemon, and the unpeeled lemon into a blender.
- Mix well and add the honey.
- Mix again and then add the linseed oil.
- Mix all the ingredients once again.
- Transfer the mixture into a jar and keep it refrigerated.