Fat occupies in thighs and the butt very fast. The fat in this area is very hard to get rid of, however, spending hours at the gym won’t give you the desired results. You need to target the thigh muscles when you exercise.
If you spend 12 minutes on doing the following exercises you will be able to sculpt your butt and thigh region and smolder the stubborn fat.
- Pile squats – they might not be your favorite exercise, but are truly helpful in strengthening and toning your thighs and the lower part of your body.
- Side lunges – they work differently than squats and target the hips, thighs, and glutes.
- Skater hops – it is a highly powerful exercise for developing power and crating balance in the lateral direction.
- Squat and kick – this incorporates squat, and then a kick. It is a booty-strengthening exercise that will give a great form to your butt. Both of the legs need to be involved for performing of the exercise.
- Inner leg lifts – this exercise will tone your thighs and will make you feel more confident.
- Leg circles – it will provide a great hip strength and their mobility. This exercise will also help you fire up your abdominals.
- Outer thigh lift – this exercise hits the glute muscles and is highly efficient in reshaping the outer thighs.
- Fire hydrants kicks – this is an advanced technique of the fire hydrant and involves the kick procedure.
Watch the video for detailed instructions on how to make these exercises.