Every day we`re in contact with potentially harmful substances which can be serious threat for our health, without being aware of that. We rely on the labels to ensure that the product we use is safe.
Sometimes, we do not even know the meaning of the ingredients listed on those labels. Here is a list of 12 different products can cause cancer:
Household Products Ajax Cleanser (produced by Colgate- Palmolive. Inc.)
The unlabeled toxic Ingredient it contains is CRYSTALLINE SILICA. This ingredient causes cancer, as well as eye, skin and lung irritation. It has been confirmed to be carcinogenic in 1994 by the Material Safety and Data Sheet (MSDS), and its manufacturer says that its use has been reduced since 1993.
Whole Milk– (eg. Borden or Lucerne)
Whole milk also contains unlabeled toxic elements, including:
- ANTIBIOTICS- some of them being carcinogenic, and lead to allergies or resistance.
- HEXACHLOROBENZENE- which is carcinogenic, a reproductive toxin and neurotoxic.
- HEPTACHLOR-carcinogenic, xenoestrogen, a reproductive toxin, neurotoxic.
- DDT- which is carcinogenic, xenoestrogen.
- RECOMBINANT BOVINE GROWTH HORMONE and IGF-1- These can lead to a colon, prostate, and breast cancer.
- DIELDRIN-also carcinogenic, xenoestrogen.
Alberto VO5 Conditioner (Essence of Neutral Henna)
The toxic ingredients it contains are labeled and include:
- FD&C RED #4- which can cause cancer.
- FRAGANCE- different hidden ingredients, contact dermatitis.
- FORMALDEHYDE, carcinogenic and neurotoxic, contact dermatitis, sensitizer.
- POLYSORBATE 80, poisoned with the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane.
Zodiac Cat & Dog Flea Collar (Sandoz Agro. Inc.).
It has labeled the toxic ingredient called PROPOXUR which is carcinogenic and neurotoxic.
Talcum Powder ( John & Johnson. Inc.)
Talc in it is labeled, and it can lead to lung irritations and ovarian cancer.
Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste- ( Procter & Gamble. Inc.)
The labeled toxic ingredients it contains are
- FD&C BLUE #1 and SACCHARIN, both carcinogenic, as well as FLUORIDE, which is potentially carcinogenic.
Cover Girl Replenishing Natural Finish Make Up ( Foundation) ( Procter & Gamble. Inc.)
The labeled toxins in the content of this foundation are the following:
- Parabens- contact dermatitis.
- Fragance, numerous toxic, untested and unlabeled ingredients, as well as contact dermatitis.
- Triethanolamine (Tea)- when mixed with nitrites, it creates carcinogenic nitrosamines.
- Lanolin, often poisoned with carcinogenic pesticides and DDT.
- Bha — carcinogenic.
- Talc- which can lead to cancer and lung irritation.
Food Beef Frankfurters- (eg. Oscar Mayer Foods Corporation)
These include numerous unlabeled toxic components, such as:
- Hormones, carcinogenic and feminizing.
- Antibiotics, carcinogenic, and some of them can lead to allergies or drug resistance.
- Hexachlorobenzene, carcinogenic, neurotoxic, teratogenic.
- Lindane, carcinogenic, destroys blood-forming cells, neurotoxic.
- Benzene hexachloride, carcinogenic.
- DDT, carcinogenic, xenoestrogen.
- Heptachlor, carcinogenic, reproductive toxin, xenoestrogen, neurotoxic.
- Dachtal, carcinogenic (probably contains dioxin), a strong sensitizer, irritant.
- Dieldrin, carcinogenic, xenoestrogen.
As well as the following labeled toxic ingredient:
- Nitrite, which creates nitrosamines when combined with meat amines, and leads to cancer in children.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray ( Reckitt & Colman. Inc.)
Labeled or Unlabeled Toxic Ingredients:
- Ortho-phenylphenol (OPP), carcinogenic and causes irritations.
Ortho Weed-B-Lawn Weed Killer (Monsanto Co.)
The labeled toxic ingredient is
- Sodium 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetate (2,4 D), which is a carcinogenic,neurotoxic and a reproductive toxin. Moreover, it can cause lymphoma, soft tissue sarcoma, and other cancers.
Clairol Nice `n Easy (Permanent Haircolor) (Clariol. Inc.)
It contains several toxins( labelled), such as:
- Phenylenediamine, consists of carcinogens and harmful ingredients tested for carcinogenicity, contact dermatitis.
- Propylene glycol, Contact dermatitis.
- Quartenium-15, carcinogenic,neurotoxic, sensitizer, releases formaldehyde, contact dermatitis.
- Diethanolamine (DEA), when combined with nitrites, it produces carcinogenic nitrosamine.
- Fragance, contact dermatitis, can lead to multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin`s lymphoma, and other cancer types, and contains different hidden ingredients.
Zud Heavy Duty Cleanser ( Reckitt & Colman. Inc.)
It contains the following toxic substance, and it is not labeled:
- Crystalline silica- which is carcinogenic, and may cause lung, eye and skin irritation.
Having all this is mind, we strongly recommend that you avoid the use of the above products, as they can seriously harm your health.