We all know that as we grow old, tiny wrinkles will appear around our eyes, but still, this represents a huge problem for many people, especially women. Due to the fact that our skin is extremely delicate and lean, during the aging process, it starts losing its elasticity more rapidly and as a result of that, more and more wrinkles appear.
In order to prevent wrinkles, many women use high quality cosmetic products that are supposed to support the young skin, to nourish it and to hydrate it, but unfortunately, not all of them are effective and they can also cause side-effects.
Luckily, we have the perfect natural cream for you that are extremely effective, it is natural and the best part about it is that it is very cheap.
Important: You should test yourself for allergic reactions before you use these ingredients no matter the fact that they are hypoallergenic.
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil
- 2 blisters of vitamin E
- 2 drops of essential thyme oil
Preparation And Administration:
- Take a bowl, put the coconut oil in it and then add the vitamin E and essential thyme oil. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Once prepared, store the cream in a suitable container and keep it in your fridge.
- When you want to use it, you should apply it using massage movement around your eyes. Make sure to apply the cream 2 hours before bedtime.
- Put the coconut oil in a bowl along with the vitamin E and essential thyme oil. Mix everything well. Dry the excess with a tissue.
This homemade natural cream is an amazing elixir for the thin skin of your eyelids. Moreover, you can use this cream as a makeup remover and eye cleanser as well.