The flax seed and water mixture helps in treating 7 different skin problems. Did you know that there is a homemade treatment which should be used for 12 days, and after that you can’t recognize yourself? If you have a problem with wrinkles, try it as soon as possible!
The secret of this homemade mixture is in the flax seed. With its healing properties it contributes to the improvement of your subcutaneous tissue, rejuvenates the fat cells and restores the youthful appearance in the area around your cheeks, especially in the sensitive areas of the skin around the eyes, where the skin is thinnest and prone to wrinkles.
Put a tablespoon of flaxseed in a bowl and pour it over with 1/3 cup with boiling water, mix it for a few minutes and then cover it with a napkin and leave it until the evening.
In the evening, press out the water from the mixture. Use the gel-like water after you remove the flax seed.
Apply this solution to cleansed face and neck by using a cotton swab. You don’t need to worry about avoiding the eye area; you can feel free to apply in that part also.
When the mask is dry, add some more. Repeat the procedure five times.
Effects from the flax seed mask:
- Tones and tightens the skin on your face
- Reduces the wide pores
- Hydrates the skin
- It serves as a peeling of the skin
- Reduces excess sebum on oily skin
- It helps to inhibit the formation of acne and blemishes from the face
- It slows down the formation of wrinkles and eliminates the formation of fine lines on the face, because it has properties that slow down the process of aging.