We were taught to shower or take a bath each day, however, there are some people who do that 2 times daily. There are other people who have aversion towards bathing and don’t do this often. So, just like you do not skip your meals, make sure not to skip taking showers as this can be dangerous for your health. Let’s see why:
- Not taking a shower will contribute to getting sick because germs and bacteria activate on the body;
- The bacteria and germs cause infections;
- Dirt and sweat start accumulating in the body, making it grubby and unpleasant;
- Bacteria and sweat make the skin flakey;
- Bad body odor makes your body stink.
Watch the video for more information