People are beginning to consider turmeric as one of the healthiest super-foods that can keep them safe from many chronic ailments.
Turmeric is absorbed by the intestines and enters directly into the bloodstream which allows it to diminish chronic inflammation, which is the main cause for many ailments, like cancer.
The active substance that makes turmeric so strong healing ingredient is Curcumin. It is highly effective in the eradication of free radicals, rejuvenation of cells and purifying the liver and the heart.
Turmeric is the Most Potent Natural Remedy Known to Man
Today we know about hundreds health benefits of turmeric.
It has been proven that turmeric is even better than the following conventional drugs, but without any side-effects.
- Arthritis Medications
- Diabetes Medications
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Cholesterol medications
- Inflammatory bowel disease medications
Turmeric Has Other Health Benefits As Well:
- Natural anti-depressant
- Potent antioxidant
- Improves the brain functionality
- Decreases the possibility of heart attack and stroke
- Eases joint pain and muscular discomfort
- Relieves symptoms of indigestion and heartburn
- Relieves stiff joints
- Reduces cholesterol
- Helps in cancer treatment and prevention
How to Prepare Turmeric Supplements
Read on and learn how to prepare your own homemade turmeric supplements which will allow you to gain all the benefits from turmeric.
- 1/3 cup of organic grounded turmeric.
- Large pinch of ground black peppercorn (raises the bioavailability of curcumin by 150%)
- 3 tablespoons of raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Combine all the ingredients together in some bowl. Keep in mind that you need to use coconut oil in liquid form.
- You will get a paste. Form small balls from the paste.
- Freeze them for 1 hour.
- Keep the balls in clean glass container and refrigerate them.
- Consume 2-3 balls daily.
Other included references linked in Living Traditionally’s article: