Skin diseases are very common problems that many people are facing. There are about 3,000 different issues that people experienced.
The symptoms of skin diseases are changes in the color, texture or smell of the skin. When any of them occur you need to act immediately. In the pharmacy there are many medical preparation produced to treat these diseases, however they sometimes act harshly on the skin.
To avoid many side effects of the chemical medications there are homemade remedies that are with the same healthy properties and without side effects.
In the article we will offer you some of the remedies for skin diseases.
- Moles – are not serious health treat, butif they begin to change the color or size it may be a clear symptom of cancer
How can be moles treated?
- With garlic – The raw garlic and garlic extract are very productive in treating moles. Before using garlic clean the area around the moles by petroleum jelly or bees wax.
- Castor oil and baking soda – The mixture of the both ingredients is applied topically onto mole during the night. In the morning this area is cleaning well. The treatment is repeated until you get rid of the moles.
- Apple cider vinegar – Apply the apple cider vinegar and apply it directly on the mole and let it stay for eight hours. Repeat the treatment until mole begins to darken and falls of.
- Warts – can be treated with the following remedies
- Bananas – the fastest way – Banana peel is rubbed over the wart every night, and repeat the treatment as needed (2 weeks will be enough)
- Raw honey – Honey is rubbed directly on the wart, and there are small chances to reoccur.
- Apple cider vinegar – like with the moles
- Garlic – can deal with the warts in only 14 days, used raw or juiced
- Skin tags – usually appear around the neck , upper chest, underarms and eyelids. The ways to get rid of them are:
- By applying apple cider vinegar couple of days, until skin tags darken and fall off.
- The tea tree oil drops are added on a water-soaked cotton ball and it is bandaged well. The treatment is 2-3 times a day for whole month.
- Using baking soda and castor oil – 2-3 times a day until getting rid of them
- Dark spots – come with age and may appear on the limbs or the face. Can be treated by:
- Lemon –with soaked cotton ball in the juice of lemon rub the dark spots two times a day
- Aloe Vera – use raw on dark spot and let it act for 30 minutes
- Onion – it is used juice or blended onion onto dark spots for 10 – 15 minutes and then should be rinsed well
- Horseradish – mix it with the vinegar and apply on the dark spots daily, until you see the improvement
- Vitamin C serums –apply topically onto dark spots, and you’ll soon se the results
- Clogged pores – usually occur when the skin is cover by the dirt and skin is not breathing. They can be healed by:
- Sugar scrub – mixture of sugar and lemon is rubbed onto skin and with the circular motion is massaging
- Steaming – water steam is very productive in cleansing the skin and exposure should be 10 to 15 minutes or at least as much as possible. To better cleansing use vinegar.