Women are most concerned about their hips and thighs when it comes to losing weight.
This spring you can get rid of excessive fat in these areas with a simple 12 minute workout.
However, before you begin, it’s important to note that apart from exercising for you to get rid of the fat deposits on both your inner and outer thighs you have to drink lots of water and be conscious of your daily calories intake.
You can engage in this simple 12 minute exercise at home, you don’t need a gym instructor for this one.
Just note that the exercise won’t be easy, no it won’t, but in the end it is worth it.
Here is how it works:
- First get comfy, where your exercise kit and be ready for a workout.
- Get a mat and place on the floor.
- Lie in your side with your legs straight out.
- Raise your left leg, ensuring that the right leg doesn’t leave the ground.
- Also place your left hand on your hips and lean slightly on your right arm which should be parallel to your body.
- Do this exercise for about 6 minutes.
- Switch sides, arms and legs, this time raising your right leg while your left leg remains on the floor.
- Do this for another 6 minutes.
- Ensure that your breathing is regular while you do this exercise.
- You will notice a stiffness in your thigh muscles as the fat gets burnt.