Stress, lack of sleep, processed foods, poor diet full of sugar, is only some of the reasons for the accumulation of fat in the stomach. The best way to find the right solution is to identify the problem, but usually, even with exercise and a healthy diet your stomach does not go away.
Although exercise is a great way to strengthen the abdominal muscles, squats will not burn the fat around the abdominal muscles.
Today we introduce you to the 2-minute massage that will clean your stomach and dissolve the excess fat. Dr. Stephen Chang is the inventor of this powerful method.
This method speeds up the metabolism and eliminates the waste and toxins from your body.
Useful effects of the technique:
- Improves issues such as indigestion, vomiting and nausea
- It improves circulation in your central part
- It stimulates the organs in the middle
- Improves constipation
- Detox of the intestines
- It improves digestion
- Melts fat
You should do this twice a day for best results, before you go to bed and before you eat breakfast.
- The first thing you need to do is to lie on your back on a solid floor
- Rub your hands until they warm up
- Put one hand on your belly button
- Start rubbing in small circles, around the navel
- Using firm pressure, gradually expand the circles. 1-2 seconds is required for each round
- Try to focus on the heat
- You should make about 40-50 laps or do this for 2 min. During the exercise, keep your belly warm.
Watch the video for detailed instructions