Dry hair does not look good and everyone knows that. Every woman dreams of smooth, dull and strong hair. If your hair is dry and damages, you are most likely desperate to change that, so we will reveal you the secret ingredient you need to use in order to get what you want and that is gelatin powder.
Gelatin powder is going to change and improve your hair’s appearance.
This treatment won’t cost you much, it is pretty cheap, and after a while you will certainly stop wasting too much money on various cosmetics and hair care products at home or hair treatments at hair salons.
Actually, this recipe is made of two ingredients, glycine and praline, both found in the gelatin.
Gelatin is the right ingredient that will repair your damaged hair as it is abundant in proteins and amino acids. It is able to tighten sagging skin and speed up the growth of your hair and nails.
- Half a cup of milk
- A tablespoon of gelatin
- One egg
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Two tablespoons of regular use conditioner (if your hair is dry)
Heat the milk and add the gelatin powder to it. Mix well, and then add the egg, the conditioner, the olive oil, and mix once again.
- Wash your hair and apply the mixture while your hair is still wet
- Put a shower cap on your hair
- Let the mixture on your hair work for about 30-40 minutes
- Wash your hair in the regular way, using your standard shampoo
- For best results, practice this treatment twice per week.