Underarm odor can make you feel really uncomfortable when you are in a public place. If you are using products for keeping your underarm fresh and to prevent the odor but you still have the same problem this article will show you 9 effective home remedies that will help you with eliminating the underarm odor.
1, Natural soap – If you can’t make yourself a soap just buy natural handmade soap from goat’s milk, and you should wash your whole body with that natural soap. Pay attention especially to the armpits and you will notice the results.
2. Alcohol – This substance is known for eliminating odors. You should use odorless alcohol in order not to smell like alcohol. All you will have to do in order to get rid of the odor under the arms is to mist some alcohol before getting dressed.
3. Hydrogen peroxide – You will need to mix water or natural rose water with hydrogen peroxide in order to get rid of the odor.
4. Lime – You will need to squeeze softly small slice of lime. With the received juice from the lime, rub onto your armpit. If you do everything properly 1 lime can last for a week or even more. The best thing about lime is that it kills almost 100% of bacteria.
5. Lemon – This fruit has many health benefits and it can help in many cases and eliminating underarm odor is one of them. What makes lemon good for this case is the ability to balance the pH levels of the skin. You will need for 15 minutes to place a slice of lemon under the arms and you will be amazed by the results.
6. Tea tree oil – Many skin problems can be treated with these gentle oils as well as eliminating odor. All you will need to do is to spray a mixture of natural rosewater and few drops of tea tree oil under your arms.
7. Baking soda – Baking soda is natural and it will not have any side-effects if you use it to eliminate underarm odor just like you are doing for eliminating odors in your laundry or fridge. Mixture of a little bit of cornstarch and a little bit of baking soda will do the job. Before you get dressed you should use it.
8. Apple cider vinegar – In a spray bottle put a little bit of lemon juice, water and ACV. Spray under your armpits before you get dressed and you should carry the spray bottle with you for any case.
9. Stop shaving – Yes shaving your armpits can cause the odor because then the skin is getting irritated. With the shaving cream, depilatory cream or razor you will just allow for the bacteria to grow. The hair under your armpit is absorbing the moisture that is causing the odor.