Leg swelling can be caused by various health issues among which the most common are blood vessels’ issues, hormonal disorders, heat, cardiac insufficiency, renal failure and it is also present in pregnant women.
Fortunately, there are many natural remedies offered by folk medicine that are proven to effectively help solve this issue. Parsley is considered to be one of the most effective among these natural healing treatments. It is highly beneficial and it is widely known for its amazing ability to eliminate excess fluids from the body.
Here’s a recipe for a natural parsley diuretic:
Natural Diuretic Recipe
- fresh parsley
- 500 ml of water
As you can see, this recipe is very simple and consists of only two ingredients – water and parsley- so everyone can afford it if needed. The parsley has to be fresh and you should use the whole plant, along with its root (do not remove anything).
- First, wash the parsley well and chop it finely.
- Take a pot, pour the 500 ml of water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Next, add 5 teaspoons of the finely chopped parsley and continue with boiling the liquid for another 5 minutes.
- Afterwards, remove from heat and allow the liquid to cool down for at least 20 minutes.
- Finally, strain the parsley tea and drink from it three times a day.
You will experience positive results in very short time and the health issues concerning your legs will gradually disappear.
We urge you to try this natural recipe if you have swollen legs and see the results for yourself.