Home Health Their Son Lost His Life After Being With His Girlfriend! They Were...

Their Son Lost His Life After Being With His Girlfriend! They Were Shocked When They Found Out the Reason! (All Parents Should Know This)

11647
0
SHARE

Expressing love to your loved one is one of the best feelings In the world, and so is a passionate kiss on the neck. This teenager’s girlfriend made a love bite on his neck, and that caused him a stroke by creating a blood clot. He was 7year old and lived in Mexico City. He started convulsing at the dinner table and his parents were devastated when the doctors revealed that the reason for his death was a love bite. He died shortly after he was brought to the hospital. And not experts confirm that the suction from the love bite can a reason for a stroke.

See the video below for more information:

Comments

comments