Doing the laundry is boring, exhausting and some stains just will not go away.
We also have difficulties to find a nice detergent that doesn’t cost a fortune. All you need is only one ingredient to solve all your problems.
Before you put your clothes in the machine, pour half a cup of white vinegar on them.
White vinegar protects the color of your clothes, increases the power of your laundry detergent and reduces any soapy residue after the washing.
You can also use some vinegar instead of your fabric softener. Pour it in the designated compartment of your washing machine.
It is interesting that white vinegar provides the same effect. The only difference is that it is softer, and does not harm the environment.
- Acid in white vinegar removes deodorant stains and sweat from your white clothes.
- Powder detergents leave residues on the clothes after the washing, and your sensitive skin will not like this. Add half a cup of white vinegar to your laundry to prevent this.
- Believe it or not, white vinegar neutralizes unpleasant smells. We do not want our laundry to smell on cigarette smoke, right?
- Soak your dirty clothes in vinegar solution. After that, combine hot water and half a cup of vinegar. Let your clothes soak overnight, and wash them as usual. Here is an extra tip. Spray stubborn stains with undiluted vinegar essence, and rub carefully.
- It is impossible to remove fuzz and animal hairs from some fabrics. Well, vinegar will do this for you too. You will notice how your dry clothes are clean and have no hairs stuck on them.
- The acid in white vinegar will also take care of the static charge.
- Add 6 tablespoons of white vinegar to your hand wash, and let it soak for half an hour. The same method can be used when washing underwear and swimwear.
- Use the mighty vinegar to clean and descale your machine. Plus, you can do this without using harsh chemicals.