Dr. Johanna Budwig is a popular and respected doctor, who has been nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine six times. She turned 2 simple ingredients into a cure for cancer, can you believe it?
She dies in 2003 at the age of 95, and during her life, she cured 90% of her cancer patients.
Her cancer treatments included non-toxic ingredients which lead to absolutely no side-effects. Her success made nuclear and pharmaceutical industries regard her as an enemy and tried to suppress her work. Due to this, numerous people have not heard about the Budwig Protocol.
In her own words:
“I have the answer to cancer, but American doctors won’t listen. They come here and observe my methods and are impressed. Then they want to make a special deal so they can take it home and make a lot of money. I won’t do it, so I’m blackballed in every country.”
It is not surprising that the Big Pharma is not interested in finding a cure for cancer, as they cannot profit from dead and healthy people. Until now, cancer is the most profitable disease in medical history, so they would do everything to keep it that way.
The main factors for its development are toxins, radiation, and acidosis, all caused by pharmaceuticals and malnutrition.
Acidosis is the last stage when the body is acidic and the blood cannot retain and carry oxygen as before. As measured by a pulse oximeter, the blood oxygen level of healthy people is between 98 and 100, and only 60 in cancer patients.
Therefore, oxygen in the blood is substituted with wastes like carbon dioxide, and its lack causes the formation of tumors and mutations of cells in order to supply energy from a sugar fermentation process.
This process is not biochemically “clean” and the waste products of fermentation accumulate in the tissues and lead to even higher toxicity, acidosis, and cellular oxygen starvation. In the end, cancer cells multiply and lead to death. This theory was confirmed and backed up by Dr. Otto Warburg who won a Nobel Prize in 1931.
Oxygen is the crucial weapon in the fight against cancer, and the treatment of Dr. Budwig stimulates the oxygen supply better and faster than other therapies.
Namely, this protocol adjusts the body’s pH beyond neutral, and thus alkalizes the body, meaning it is full of oxygen, which destroys mutated cancer cells.
Dr. Budwig’s protocol involves the consumption of common flaxseed oil and quark cheese. She discovered that the “healthy” (fat-free) diets aggravate the state, so she removed the damaging fats and foods that lead to cellular oxygen starvation and substituted them with healing foods and essential fatty acids.
Moreover, she also emphasized the role of sunlight, as a natural source of vitamin D3, which has potent anti-cancer properties.
The treatment consists of two stages, the first one being the consumption of all-natural, combining protein-sulfur of quark/cottage cheese omega-3 fats from flaxseed. She discovered that the body synthesizes omega-3 from flaxseed oil in the needed quantity. She explains:
“Without these fatty acids, the respiratory enzymes cannot function and the person suffocates, even when he is given oxygen-rich air. A deficiency in these highly unsaturated fatty acids impairs many vital functions.
First of all, it decreases the person’s supply of available oxygen. We cannot survive without air and food; nor can we survive without these fatty acids. “
This medicine was ingested orally, and in the case of terminal cancer, she administered flaxseed oil in enema form. The other part of the Protocol consists of a special diet which should be followed for over 6 months.
Here is the recipe of the medicine:
- 2-5 tablespoons of flax seed oil, about 10 supplement capsules, or 1-3 tablespoons of freshly ground flaxseed
- 1 cup pure quark cheese
- little cayenne
It is also crucial that the quark cheese is not made with homogenized milk, and the flax oil or ground seed should be used right after exposure to air. Stir the medicine using a wooden spoon.
Then, this medicine should be taken orally at least once a day.
Furthermore, these are the tips for the diet during the second stage of the protocol:
- Consume only freshly prepared foods
- Avoid butter and margarine
- Avoid all processed foods
- Avoid soft drinks
- Avoid sugar and add grape juice to sweeten other freshly squeezed juices
- Avoid commercial mayonnaise, toppings, and salad dressings
- Avoid non-organic and non-range-fat meats
- Avoid pure animal fats, like fatback, lard, dripping, and etc
- Your diet should be chemical-free
- Drink freshly squeezed vegetable juices made of celery, carrots, and red beet.
- Drink a cup of warm tea three times a day, like grape, peppermint, rosehip tea, and sweeten it with natural sweeteners only
- Avoid artificial sweeteners like high-fructose corn syrup
- Limit the use of all pharmaceuticals
- Avoid tap water and bottled water, and use only fluoride-free products
Plus, you should follow these tips:
- Avoid cosmetics and sunscreens
- Avoid white flour, white bread, white rice, white salt, white sugar, and all foods that contain chlorine compounds
- Avoid fish oil and non-flax sources of omega-3 fatty acids
- Avoid “table” salt and replace it with high-quality unbleached sea salt
- Avoid hydrogenated oils
- Consume a teaspoon of cold pressed organic coconut oil daily
- Avoid soy products and canola oil
- Use cold-pressed, organic flax seed oil which is protected from air, heat, and light
- Supplement with chlorophyll
- Take vitamin C daily, but no more than 5 grams daily to prevent kidney stress
- Drink green drink daily
- Use oxygen drinks several times a day
- Always buy some safer alternatives to detergents, bleaches, and common soaps from health food stores
Six of the books of Dr. Budwig are available in German and only the following three have been translated into English:
- Flax Oil As A True Aid Against Arthritis, Heart Infarction, Cancer And Other Diseases (Fette als wahre Hilfe gegen Arteriosklerose, Herzinfarkt, Krebs) 1972
- Cancer – The Problem and the Solution (Krebs. Das Problem und die Lösung) Sensei Verlag (1999)
- The Oil-Protein Cookbook (Öl-Eiweiß-Kost) Sensei Verlag (2000)