The bathroom is a place which actually invites a lot of bacteria and can be a place from where diseases can spread. It is no doubt that it is the most unpleasant room in terms to keep it clean. For germaphobe people, it is a difficult task to conduct.
There are many disinfectant sprays and cleaners which are very harsh and often are the only option to keep the bathrooms span and spic.
What’s Hiding In These Products
You might have observed the fumes coming out when you put the cleaners in the bathroom area. These fumes are toxic in natural as the cleaning products consist of harsh chemicals. The regular use of such products slowly poisons your family members.
The combination of chemicals present in these cleaning products includes trisodium nitrilotriacetate, a possible carcinogen; nonylphenol ethoxylates, a known endocrine disruptor; as well as sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate and sodium hydroxide. All these chemicals are corrosive in nature and irritate the respiratory tract, eyes, and skin.
Quaternary ammonium compounds is a common ingredient of disinfectant sprays which is similar to triclosan,also are genotoxic and cytotoxic in nature. The sweet smell is added in terms of fragrance to mask the harsh smell of all these chemicals.
Companies aren’t obligated to list most of these ingredients, meaning that you might not even know what’s lurking in the products you use every day.
Most, however, have warning labels indicating that they aren’t as safe as they’re perceived to be, but these aren’t clear enough for consumers to really understand what they’re exposing their families too.
For a safer alternative, it’s best to just make your own household cleaning products.
DIY Toilet Bombs
These bombs will get rid of stuck-on grime and take the work out of your cleaning routine.
Things you need:
- Citric acid- ½ cup
- Baking soda- ½ cup
- Essential oils- 25 drops
- Cornstarch- ½ cup
- A spray bottle full of water
- Gallon size zip-top bag
- Cupcake molds
- Consolidate citrus extract, baking soda, and cornstarch into your ziplock sack and shake well.
- Spritz the blend 2-3 times with a touch of water, seal the sack and massage the blend.
- Rehash 5-7 times.
- Work the blend until it has the same surface as pie mixture.
- Include essential oils and massage once more.
- Expel the blend from the sack and pack it firmly into your molds.
- Abandon them in a cool, dry spot to dry for 2-3 days.
- Next, expel them from their molds and dry for another 2-3 day.
- Store in an impenetrable holder.
- To utilize, drop one into your latrine bowl and let it bubble out. At that point, just flush and work is finished!
This is the easiest way to keep your bathroom clean and keep your family safe from toxic chemicals. Try it today!