As long as we’ve been eating foods and digesting them, it makes sense that sometimes our body would need a little help flushing things out. Fortunately, we’re here to help – with only two simple ingredients!
If you’re not sure whether or not you need to flush some things out of your intestines and colons, well, we can help with that, too.
Here are some simple signs you might be overdue for a flush:
- Arthritis, cancer and other diseases
- Diabetes or insulin resistance
- Disturbed metabolism
- Excessive or insufficient weight
- Frequent constipation or diarrhea
- Hearing and vision issues
- Kidney disease and liver disease
- Poor condition of skin, hair and nails
If you’re showing any of the above symptoms, it might be worth giving this flush a go.
In particular, all you need is flaxseed flour (which is amazing for you!) and kefir (which helps reset your gut probiotics).
And if you can’t find flaxseed flour, you can make your own by grinding flaxseeds – just grind them in your coffee grinder. Do it daily, though, as you want your flaxseed flour to be fresh.
Then all you need is the following three-week breakfast regiment:
- Week 1: 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour mixed with 100 ml of kefir
- Week 2: 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour mixed with 100 ml of kefir
- Week 3: 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour mixed with 150 ml of kefir
To help the flaxseed flour and kefir work their magic, make sure you do a great job of hydrating – we recommend at least 2 liters of water throughout the day each day, or more if you’re sweating regularly and/or heavily, as your body may have a bit of flushing to do.
We suggest doing this once a year, to help your gut maintain a healthy balance and keep from getting so backed up with toxins in the future.