The juices we drink suppress cravings but are also healthy. They can be drank all day long. But careful with the doses since they of course have sugars.
For weight loss, you must have calorie deficit of at least 500 cal per day.
These are the best juices and they can be done in same parts and ice, 2:1 ratio, 2 being juice, 1 ice
BEST FRUIT JUICES
- Pear and apple
- Grape, cranberry and prune
- Pineapple, pear and apple
- Grapefruit and orange
- Watermelon and apple
BEST GREEN JUICES
- Spinach, celery, dill, tomato
- Parsley, celery, cucumber, ginger
- Kale, tomato, celery, garlic, basil
- Spinach, cabbage, celery, lemon, dill
- Tomato, garlic, spinach, cayenne, ginger
BEST COMBO JUICES
- Green apple, cucumber, strawberry, mint, kale
- Raspberry, blueberry, cabbage, mint, cucumber
- Watermelon, pineapple, orange, mango, bell pepper
- Orange, watermelon, pineapple, spinach, cayenne
- Lemon, lime, ginger, orange
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF JUICES
When you mix fruit and veggies, you get the best of both groups. The cucumber cleanses and parsley is diuretic. Watermelon is alkaline and makes acids neutral, and cleans the kidneys. For a best detox, make juice of watermelon, parsley and cucumber, with dash of ginger.
WHY THE FRUIT JUICE MUST BE FRESH
By having such juices, you eat less calories from food and lose weight easily. And lots of people know store juices have sugars and additives. They also have shelf lives and less nutrients.
Make juices at home for health and many fibers too!