Home General The One Product You Should Never Use in The Kitchen. It Causes...

The One Product You Should Never Use in The Kitchen. It Causes Lung Failure and Cancer

3894
0
SHARE

Most people who want to get things cleaned in the house, use Bleach for this purpose. It was traditionally used as the simplest and most effective cleaner. However, it turns out that Bleach is one of the most dangerous products for the people’s health. It is widely used for clothes whitening, disinfection and removing mold and mildew from the house.

Can you imagine that it is one of the most hazardous cleaners of all time? This even labeled on the product itself. Its corrosive substance can irritate the skin, eyes and respiratory tract by inhaling the gases the product emits.

Even diluted, bleach can lead to skin irritation and burns. It especially harmful to young children, infants and pets because their immune systems are not able to fight off the harmful chemicals.

It can also lead to damage of the nervous system, extreme headaches, asthma flares, vomiting and migraines. However, it can provide the most harmful effect when combined with vinegar, ammonia or any other acid. In this way, it releases toxic fumes in the air, which can cause deadly side effect as a result of inhalation.

Bleach is a well-known water pollinator. When it enters the water systems, it reacts with water elements and produce harmful toxins that can take years to dissipate. Dioxin is another dangerous bleach and chlorine-based by-product which is used every day in the bathrooms and kitchens.

Unfortunately, dioxin does not break down, but remains in the environment for years. Dioxin can lead to endocrine disorders, breast and testicular cancer, low sperm count and many other serious health conditions. Bear aware of these consequences any time you open a new bottle of Bleach.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has prohibited the use of Bleach in hospitals, schools and restaurants because of its harmful effects. So, make sure you avoid using this cleaner in your household.

Instead of using toxic chemical cleaners try vinegar, baking soda, borax, lemon juice or some essential oils. All of these ingredients are inexpensive and can effectively clean your bathroom, kitchen without any hazardous effects.

Cleaning with essential oils

Add some drops of Lemon Essential Oils in your homemade cleanser and you will successfully remove the nasty odor without using toxic chemicals. It can be also used in the kitchen, because it effectively removes stains. Combine a few drops of this essential oil and a gallon of water to mop the tiles in your house.

Another natural substitute for Bleach is Tea Tree Essential Oil. This essential oil abounds in antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties which can remove the mold and mildew around the house. Combine 2 teaspoons of this essential oil and 2 cups of water in a spray bottle. Spritz this mixture on mildew and moldy areas, especially showers. Make sure you do not rinse it off.

There are a vast number of natural solutions that can help you clean the household, without the use of toxic chemicals. So, try to avoid the store-bought chemicals and turn to some cheaper, but more effective natural variants.

Source: http://besthealthyguide.com/

Comments

comments