Nature has the answer to many diseases and conditions. Hundreds of plants and vegetables have incredible medicinal benefits, and their use dates back to millennia ago. Many plants and herbs are still used for their medicinal properties even today with all the advancements in the medical field. This means that they’re still effective.
Garlic is one of the healthiest foods you can eat, and is often a part of folk remedies. According to recent research, putting a piece of garlic in a specific part of the body can treat numerous diseases. For example, putting a piece of garlic in the ear and going to bed is a great remedy for painful infections and reducing discomfort in your ear. This simple remedy has been used against hearing problems as well, but if you don’t see improvements for a while, you should visit a doctor.
Besides helping you defeat ear infections and problems, garlic contains numerous essential nutrients such as potassium, calcium, alcina, quercetin, glutamic and aspartic acid, vitamins B1, B6 and C as well as other nutrients.
Garlic for vaginal infections
Besides treating ear infections, garlic can also help you treat vaginal infections. If you’re suffering from this kind of infections, just put a thread through a garlic clove with a needle and insert it in your vagina, making sure the thread is outside. Go to bed and let the garlic work overnight, then pull the thread gently and take the garlic out in the morning. This should treat the infections effectively and quickly.
If a high dose of garlic, a cut-open garlic clove, is inserted in a healthy vagina, it will often “burn” the healthy skin. When the woman is suffering from an advanced yeast infection, the skin is already red and “burned” and the garlic cures the infection by killing the yeast. Then the skin repairs itself.
- Break a clove off of a bulb of garlic and peel off the paper-like cover. Cut in half. Sew a string thru it for easy retrieval.
- Put a fresh half in your vagina in the evening before you go to sleep. Most women taste garlic in their mouths as soon as it is in their vagina, so it is less pleasant to treat while awake.
- In the morning, the garlic may come out when you poop. If not, many women find it is easiest to take it out on the toilet. Circle the vagina with a finger, till you find it. It cannot enter the uterus through the cervix. It cannot get lost, but it can get pushed into the pocket between the cervix and the vaginal wall.
- Most people will taste the garlic as long as it is in there. So if you still taste it, it is probably still in there. Most women have trouble getting it out the first time.
- For easy retrieval, sew a string through the middle of the clove before you put it in. You don’t want to get irritated. Be gentle. Don’t scratch yourself with long nails.
As you can see, garlic has numerous medicinal uses, which is why we recommend always having some close at hand.