What Does It Mean To Have Hip Dips?
Located just below the hip bone, hip dips refer to the inward depression that runs along the side of the body. It is also known as violin hips. It appears your hips have indentations instead of curves that look like they were drawn with a protractor. Some may be minor and barely noticeable while others may be rather obvious. The tissues that make up your body naturally have them. In this article, we shall discuss how to get rid of hip dips.
What Are The Causes Of Hip Dips?
There is a dip in your hip when the skin attachments to the trochanter, a part of your thigh bone, stretch. People with these indentations may find them more noticeable. Fat and muscle are distributed differently in your body structure, so this is the reason.
There can be more or less dips in your hips, depending on the width of your hips and how your pelvis and body fat are distributed. Clothing can also make them more evident.
How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Hip Dips – A Definite Time
It depends on your body fat and the shape of your body. If you are fat and did not have any routine of exercise previously. Then, it might take some time to get your hip dips in tone.
And, if you are more than fat or obese then you will have to work consistently and follow dietary discipline to lost fat and weight to bring your hip dips in tone. Some people do ask this question that how to get rid of hip dips overnight?
So, the answer is, everything takes some time, and losing weight is no joke. Hard work is required CONSISTENTLY.
How To Get Rid Of Hip Dips Without Exercise – The Easy Way?
Anything can be done. If you believe you can achieve it. All you have to do is hard work and consistency. You can get rid of hip dips without exercise and you will have to follow a proper diet and healthy routine. Follow a low-fat diet and do cardio regularly and you will see the results in some days.
Hip Dip-Minimizing Exercises
Certain exercises can help minimize the appearance of hips dips. Those exercises can help build muscle and lose fat.
You should look at yourself in the mirror to ensure that you are doing the poses correctly. Starting with your weaker or less flexible leg is recommended for exercises that involve doing one side at a time. By starting with the harder side, it will make the second one easier.
Increase the number of sets slowly, starting with one to two per day. Alternate your exercises on different days. You should do these exercises at least once a week and for at least 20 minutes per day.
Stretching Exercises For The Hips
Outer thighs, hips, and side buttocks are targets for these exercises. Distribute your weight evenly between your hands and knees when doing these exercises. A dumbbell behind the knee will increase the difficulty further.
- Get on all fours as you would with the Cat-Cow pose. Keep your hands directly beneath your shoulders, and your knees directly below your hips.
- Lift one leg so it forms a 90-degree angle with the other. Maintain your knee bent.
- Reverse your step by lowering your leg slowly. Lift your leg again without letting the knee touch the floor.
- Perform this movement 15 times. In the upper position, pulse your leg 10 times before lowering it.
- Similarly, repeat on the opposing side.
Lunges With A Kickback While Standing
As a body construct, this exercise provides balance and stability. The hips and buttocks are worked. Ensure your front leg and foot remains engaged. Your core will also be engaged throughout the exercise.
- Stand with your hands in front of your chest and take the Prayer pose.
- You can now lift your right knee to your chest by inhaling.
- Take a deep breath and extend your arms alongside your ears with your palms facing each other. Step your right leg back while holding this position.
- In a lunge, lower your right knee. Put your toes forward and stay on the ball of your back foot.
- Take a deep breath in to return your right knee to your chest. Return your hands to prayers.
- Put 12 lunges in your body. When you do the last repetition, keep your leg back and pulse up and down 12 times.
- Similarly, repeat on the opposing side.
Do Some Squats
A squat is great for toning the thighs, hips, and buttocks. Just keep your back straight and your toes facing forward during the exercise. Be sure to use your abdominal muscles to support yourself. You can hold a dumbbell as you do these squats.
- Make your feet wider than your hips.
- As you sit in a chair, slowly lower yourself down while exhaling.
- As soon as you inhale, stand up.
- Twelve times.
- The last repetition is to hold the lower pose and pulse up and down 12 times.
Your results might be gradual. It may show up after a few weeks or months. Be proud of the body you have. Be affirmative and tell yourself everything you like about it.
You should follow a routine or wellness plan that you feel good about. You should set short-term and long-term goals for yourself. By meeting your goals you will feel and look better. Begin now.